Request for Non-Emory Employee & Student ID Cards

For individuals who are not actively paid by Emory or who are not currently enrolled Emory students, can request a Sponsored Account through University Technology Services (UTS). These individuals may be Contractors, Research Assistants or visiting students working for Faculty.

How to Request for a Sponsored Account through UTS

  • Be sure that the person you want to sponsor meets the sponsorship criteria

  • Be sure that you are a faculty or staff member with an active Emory account, and are in the same organization or department where the sponsored person will be working

  • Go to

  • Log in with your Emory NetID and password.

  • On the left of the page under Self-Service, click Service Request Catalog. You may need to click the downward pointing Vs to the right of "Self-Service" to get Service Request Catalog to appear.

  • Under Network Account, click Sponsored: Account Request

  • Complete the form by entering all the requested information about the user you are sponsoring. Items with a red vertical bar are required.

  • Once the Sponsored Account has been created the department will receive a confirmation email. Please fill out the EmoryCard Sponsored Account Request form. Email the completed form to . The form may be found in the "About" Section of this site.

  • Once the card is ready for pickup at the office, you will be notified via email.

Services Offered

Upload Your Photo

My Web Center

Passport Photos

Department Copy / Printing Cards

Lost / Stolen Card

Request for Non-Emory Employee & Student ID Cards

Download the OneCard Mobile App

Live the Emory Experience with the EmoryCard OneCard Mobile. This App will work with your Android or iPhone and provides you an easy access to manage your EmoryCard Account.

Learn more about the Emory OneCard Mobile App
Learn More